Tuesday

TESTIMONIAL

Here you will find first-hand testimonials by people who have used, and continue to use, FLP Aloe Vera products. (around the globe)

"FLP aloe gives me a great start everyday. It's full of goodness and makes me feel more alive and energetic". Ben Gylsen, London


"I only use and recommend FLP Aloe Vera in my practice as we get consistent predictable results". Dr Gregg Henderson


"I moved to London from Atlanta 10 years ago. I knew about Aloe Vera growing up as my grandmother always had a plant in her window for burns and bites. When a friend of mine introduced me to Forever Living here 5 years ago I was intrigued because I didn't know you could drink it.

I didn't start drinking the Gel until I had an allergic reaction that left me covered with almost purple colored hives. The doctor prescribed a few things and when they didn't work I started on the Gel. In a couple of days it was clearing up nicely. After that I decided to start drinking it on a daily basis.

At first I didn't notice any dramatic changes but after about 6 months I realized that there actually were some differences. My hair, skin and nails were really in excellent condition and the major thing was that I hadn't had a cold. Since moving to England I had picked up every cold and flu that came along.

Not just once a year but 3 or 4 times a year I would come down with something and it would take ages to recover. My immune system has definitely been boosted significantly because over the last 5 years that I have been on Aloe I get colds much less frequently and recover quite quickly. This is amazing considering that the bugs are getting worse here and knocking people out for weeks sometimes.

So for even a normal healthy person Aloe Vera can make a significant difference. I am 38 now, feel fantastic and wouldn't dream of missing my daily shot!" Lisa Gylsen


"I am 84 years old. Following an operation I had 15 years ago, I suffered from continual and distressing bowel disorder. Having tried many prescribed remedies to no avail, I decided to try the Aloe Berry Nectar. Within a week my bowel was regulating for the first time in a decade. I began passing "hard balls" which ranged in size up to golf balls.

This ceased after a few days and now after a few months my disorder has cleared up 100%. More recently, I have swithced to drinking the Bits 'n Peaches because of the beautiful flavor. I have also used the topical Aloe Gelly on the unsightly brown age marks on my chest. After a few weeks of application the marks disappeared completely."

Muriel D


"I have just turned 60 and have suffered with arthritis for a number of years. I was unable to grasp firmly with my fingers, climb stairs, or get out of a car or stand from sitting position without severe pain. In the autumn just over two years ago, I received a number of insect bites which were literally driving me mad with itching and irritation. A friend gave me some Aloe Gelly and told me to rub it in several times a day after fully cleansing the area. This helped immensely, and after a few days the bites and scarring had dissappeared. The main event, however, had only just begun.

I noticed that the hand I used to rub in the Aloe Gelly had become less painful. For the first time in years I could make a fist, and had strength in my fingers. I spoke to my friend, who further suggested that I should drink 2 to 4 ozs of the Aloe Gel, Juice or Berry Nectar twice daily and continue to rub the Aloe Gelly into the most painful joints.

After a couple of weeks, I felt hugely improved - so much so that I thought I was imagining this dramatic improvement. I decided to cut out all my prescribed drugs, including painkillers, in order to monitor whether there was really an improvement. I was amazed to find that I had no pain and could move freely. Starting to live a normal life for the first time in years, I also experienced the wonderful sense of well being which most aloe drinkers find.

I was trained as physiologist and worked in lung physiology and cancer research. My natural sharp skepticism present from the outset was laid to rest by the pragmatic incontrovertible results. I was out of pain, off drugs and felt great. I was so impressed with my transformation that I wanted to broadcast my experience to others: there is no need to suffer. Two months after taking my first glass of Aloe drinking gel, I started a new career as an exclusive independent distributor. To this day, I continue to research and enjoy the benefits of aloe vera." Jane R


"I suffered from psoriasis all over my body and head for 4 years. I have spent a great deal on prescribed drugs and herbal remedies before trying Forever Living Products.

I started drinking the Aloe Gel and rubbing Aloe Propolis Creme into the affected areas two or three times a day. After 2 weeks my condition was much relieved and steady progress continues. I am looking forward to wearing shorts and T-shirts this summer." Sarah L





After having started the Clean 9 + Lifestyle 30 program, it has been much easier for me to control my diet throughout the day. I have lost 20 pounds and feel much more energetic. What I like most about the program is the exercise that is recommended, since sports are an essential part of my life. My sister and I, as well as our family, have all enjoyed the wonderful benefits of aloe vera and all of the FLP products.

Maritza Portilla, New York


I want to thank Forever Living Products for their great nutritional and weight loss products. These products have changed me for the better, both physically and emotionally. After five months of following the Clean 9 + Lifestyle 30 program, I have lost 40 pounds and it is easy to control my desire to eat. I feel great, and I can now do physical activity that I could not do before. I cannot believe the freedom that I experience without that extra weight!

My goal is to lose 10 more pounds in the next two months. This is a slow process, but you get results. The first few days (of Clean 9), I suffered a little because of the discipline that you need to have with this program; however, with time my bad eating habits changed. I want to invite everyone who wants to lose weight slowly, but surely, to try this program. They will feel great in every sense of the word. This program does not put you on a diet, but instead teaches you how to eat well and change your eating habits.

This program is a great opportunity to live and eat better!
—Pedro Portillo, Irving, TX


STARTED NEW HEAR


My name is Maria. I am 68 years old. Since my youth I have been suffering from joint pain, especially knees and back pain. With years the condition has worsened. Almost every fall I had to go to physiotherapy, and then Ibuprofen, Advil and some other painkillers helped me through the winter. Even with that, the condition has been worsening in the recent years. My spine started to deteriorate. My doctor prescribed Celebrex and Glucosamine. I had great troubles with my liver and stomach after taking Celebrex. I started drinking Aloe three years ago, with great doubt about improvement. However, after a short time, I started feeling better and better. I was surprised at the ease with which I could get out of bed, get in and out of car, and a general ease of movement. Incredibly, the movement of my joints, especially knees and fists, has returned. Back pains have disappeared. I started to move normally up and down the stairs. My stomach is ok. I no longer have joint pains, am not tired, my cholesterol has improved as well as my blood pressure, and my general state of health is much better than before Aloe. Thank you Milena for introducing me to Aloe.

When I was told "Dad, we’re going to have to sell your cars and put you in a home," I was ready to try anything.

YES IT'S TRUE they were going to sell my place. It was hard to imagine as I have a collection of vintage cars.

I was in really bad shape laid up in bed using crutches. I was in terrible health.

My neighbor gave me some FLP Freedom to drink. It consisted of a pure grade of Aloe Vera with other products used for Arthritis - Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Vitamin C and MSM These products are needed to maintain healthy joint function. I had tried some of these products before But not in this liquid formula.

After 3 bottles I was out of bed without crutches using a cane. Within a few months I was on my own and shortly afterward went to Las Vegas with family and walked over 20 blocks "Like a New Kid".

Now most of my family and many friends use FLP Products and it's wonderful to hear their good stories.



I just wanted to let you know. There is improvement with my son’s psoriasis. It has started to disappear on the body, and it has disappeared in his hair. We are all much calmer and are hoping for a complete healing.



My son has fantastic results with his healing. It has disappeared completely from his head, and there is just a few on his stomach, but they are disappearing as well. I will never again be without Aloe products. Our friends are surprised. Some of them have even started to use Aloe.



My son is doing great. Everything has disappeared and he feels fantastic. I still have FLP Aloe Vera products just in case - God forbid - if it reappears. I still cannot believe that everything has disappeared. I am thankful to God in heavens that everything has turned out well. I am also thankful to you since you have given me the solution. You have helped me and we don’t even know each other. That’s the proof that it doesn’t matter who or where we are, it matters that we help one another.



My son has completely cleared his psoriasis. In the second half of September the last signs of psoriasis have disappeared. There is nothing left. There is not even a sign of psoriasis. I can hardly believe.
Happiest of all mothers
PS: I will never go without Aloe in my home...



My name is Slavuj and I just had my 48th birthday yesterday. Since I was 21, in other words for 27 years, I have been fighting psoriasis. In the beginning it was over elbows and knees, then on the knuckles and over the whole body, until it finally spread to my head and face. For all these years, in addition to the formal medical treatment, which didn’t give encouraging results, I have tried alternative medicine, but without much success.

When Mrs. Milena offered me to try Aloe, I flatly refused. After 4 months we met accidentally. This time I decided to try Aloe, since in the meantime I have heard from many sources that it can help. After 9 months of using Aloe (FLP Aloe Vera Gel and other related FLP products), my psoriasis condition is the best in the last 27 years. Apart from few small spots on the legs, there is not even a sign of psoriasis. I hope that those will disappear soon too. Not only that, but my entire health condition is incomparably better with regards to the period before Aloe. Thanks to Mrs. Milena. Thanks to God that we have met again.

Let me introduce myself to all of you as "Anna", since many would recognize me. In the second half of my fifties, at the peak of my career, I started having troubles with the first signs of menopause and pains all over my body. Everything was aching - my arms, my legs, my head. Even the chair I was sitting on was aching! Finally a diagnosis - menopause with Fibromyalgia. The doctors gave me all kinds of medications. I would drink half and throw the other half out. When they suggested hormonal therapy, I refused, and went to search for alternative therapies. Searching on the net, I came upon Milena’s website on Aloe. I started reading and realized that this was a lady advanced in years, she could be my mother. I thought - she must have had gone through all of this too. Momentarily I started to "cry on her shoulder" - I sent her an email full of my health problems.

In ten days I started drinking Aloe together with some other FLP products. On the fifth day I noticed something was changing but I wasn’t sure what. After two to three weeks I was sure that I was feeling better, that the pains were decreasing, that my sleep was better, that the hot flashes were less and less frequent, that I no longer sweat, that I am not that depressive any more... Then I started taking 200 ml daily instead of 150, repeating it several times a day (6 bottles per month). After two months there was no doubt that my problems were disappearing. In addition to that, I was freed from constipation and hemorrhoids. I have become again a healthy and normal person, but I have continued with Aloe. It has been 6 months since I started drinking Aloe, and I have no need for any medication. Thanks to dear God.


We are both just turning 60 - an age when people tend to assess what the remaining years of life have to offer them. We worked in academic research for over 20 years, then when research money became tight, we decided to start our own home-based business. Since 1982 we have run our own computer consultancy which is still in operation today.

The opportunity to join FLP as an independent distributor was presented to us just over two years ago. In the first instance, Jane refused the offer and I refused even to entertain the possibility of joining. I hold a PhD in physical chemistry from an Ivy League university and have published many scientific research papers in a variety of disciplines. I simply could not believe that the claimed wide-ranging effects of Aloe vera could be justified, let alone scientifically proven.

Jane who has a strong background in lung physiology and cancer research, remained skeptical but was at least sufficiently open-minded to try some of the products. Joining FLP was at this stage still out of the question - we felt we were just too busy with our computer business.

After using the products over a period of several weeks, Jane experienced dramatic changes in her arthritic condition. The swelling and inflammation in her knees and fingers were significantly reduced, pain in these joints virtually ceased, and painkilling drugs were no longer required. So excited was she with the result, that Jane began to research in earnest the properties of Aloe vera.

At the same time she wished to share this event with the world and so began to investigate the business aspects of network marketing with FLP. During this period, I could not deny the pragmatic results that Jane experienced whilst taking the Aloe drinking gel and the reduction in painful joints from rubbing in the Aloe Gelly.

These empirical results happened, were undeniable, but surely required some explanation. I was forced to suspend my doubts and began to look at the research on Aloe vera seriously. From the literature I found that Aloe barbadensis Miller, the variety used in FLP products, consisted of a complex brew of over 75 different constituents including essential amino acids, anthraquinones, enzymes, mono and polysaccarides, sterols, minerals, vitamins, etc. It was clear from the scientific literature that such a complex mixture could in principle account for the effects of Aloe vera over a wide range of conditions.

My arrogance dismissed, the research observations embraced, I tried drinking the Aloe Berry Nectar and applying the Aloe Activator nasal spray to combat my incessant intractable sinusitis which had been a problem since childhood. Within a period of six months my sinusitis was greatly reduced and brought under control without the use of antibiotics (and Jane says I now snore a lot less and at a lower decibel level!).

After that first couple of months we decided to join the FLP independent distributor network. Our reasons were twofold: to provide a second income stream for ourselves, and to help other people improve their health and well being (and their bank balance if they decided to join our team). After two years of hard work, we are now Managers in the business and on target to achieve passive income as we go into the new millennium.

It is this passive income which will provide us with a very generous retirement or pension plan. From our experience it is important to emphasize that success in this business does not require any special background, education or training - just three personal attributes: integrity, commitment and caring for others. All training, support and strategy is provided by the FLP company.


FOREVER LEAN

After having started the Clean 9 + FOREVER Nutri-Lean™ Program™, it has been much easier for me to control my diet throughout the day. I have lost 20 pounds and feel much more energetic. What I like most about the program is the exercise that is recommended, since sports are an essential part of my life. My sister and I, as well as our family, have all enjoyed the wonderful benefits of aloe vera and all of the FLP products.
Maritza Portilla, New York

I want to thank Forever Living Products for their great nutritional and weight loss products. These products have changed me for the better, both physically and emotionally. After five months of following the Clean 9 + FOREVER Nutri-Lean™ Program™, I have lost 40 pounds and it is easy to control my desire to eat. I feel great, and I can now do physical activity that I could not do before. I cannot believe the freedom that I experience without that extra weight!

My goal is to lose 10 more pounds in the next two months. This is a slow process, but you get results. The first few days (of Clean 9), I suffered a little because of the discipline that you need to have with this program; however, with time my bad eating habits changed. I want to invite everyone who wants to lose weight slowly, but surely, to try this program. They will feel great in every sense of the word. This program does not put you on a diet, but instead teaches you how to eat well and change your eating habits.

This program is a great opportunity to live and eat better!
—Pedro Portillo, Irving, TX

Thanks to the Clean 9 + FOREVER Nutri-Lean™ Program™ products, I have achieved what I have been trying to do since childhood. I have lost more than 60 pounds, and I feel wonderful with lots of energy. Thank you Clean 9 + FOREVER Nutri-Lean™ Program™!
Leonela Ochoa, California

I've lost 20 pounds with the Clean 9 + FOREVER Nutri-Lean™ ProgramS™. When I started the (Clean 9) program, I knew that it would be very difficult for me to lose the weight since I work at a "taquería," a place that sells tacos. After two days of doing the program, I realized that it was going to work. As a result, many people are excited about how the program has helped me lose weight.

—Juana Cordero, Puerto Rico

I had many doubts when I first received the Clean 9 and FOREVER Nutri-Lean™ Program™ paks. I had tried many other weight loss programs before, yet had not obtained the results I was expecting. Having used both of Forever's programs, I have now lost over 23 pounds, and I am very thankful to FLP for helping me improve my health a great deal.
Gloria Moo, Arkansas

First of all, I thank God for allowing me to know about Forever Living Products. These products have changed my life in a positive way. I used to be a person who had weight problems and low self-esteem. I used to weigh 183 lbs and was a size 38. I came across Clean 9 + FOREVER Nutri-Lean™ Program™ and decided to try it. The results were excellent! I lost 20 lbs and now I am a size 34.

These results gave me back my self-esteem and created good habits to manage my life. Now I recommend these products to others; they are the best!
—Mt. Pleasant, Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment